This text was created with the financial support of the EU’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF). The International Organization for Migration is solely responsible
for the content of the document, and under no circumstances can be assumed that this document reflects the official position of the European Union and the Responsible authority.
For the children of the migrants in Burgas – free extracurricular activities during the new school year
The Information centre for migrants in Burgas organizes meetings between experts from the Centre for personal development and migrants studying Bulgarian language in the centre, with the aim to inform migrants with children about the free interest courses in the sphere of:
- Science and technology – foreign languages, photography, information technology, model aircraft and model rocket building;
- Art – folk dances, folk choir singing, illustrative art course (painting, graphics, comics, illustration), theatre;
- Career orientation and consultations;
- Sport – volleyball, medicinal physical activities, karate;
- Other – ethnology course, orthodox Christian traditions, values and celebrations;
- Work on projects, competitions, children’s celebrations, events, excursions;
We would like to thank Mrs. Victoria Dimova, deputy director of the Centre for personal development and Mrs. Kristina Stoyanova, career consultant. Our partners’ meetings are organized by the team of IOM’s ICI in Burgas within the framework of project "Training and Counselling of Legal Migrants, Asylum Seekers and Beneficiaries of International Protection", funded by the National Program of Bulgaria under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund 2014-2020 with the financial support of the European Union and the budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.